Restaurant, Mexican, cheese quesadilla
Full Nutrition Profile
1 serving serving size varied on diameter and count of quesadila (204.99999999999997g)
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
1 serving serving size varied on diameter and count of quesadila (205g)
3 quesadilla 5-6 inch diameter (279g)
1 quesadilla 8-10 inch diameter (194g)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Thiamin
- Excellent source of Riboflavin
- Excellent source of Niacin
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12
- Excellent source of Vitamin A
- Excellent source of Calcium
- Excellent source of Phosphorus
- Excellent source of Sodium
- Excellent source of Zinc
- Excellent source of Manganese
- Excellent source of Selenium
- Good source of Pantothenic Acid
- Good source of Vitamin A IU
- Good source of Iron
- Good source of Copper
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Moderate Protein
- High Fat
- Low Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: 100%†
Limiting Amino Acid: Threonine
- Some foods that are a good source of Threonine include cottage cheese, poultry, fish, meat, lentils, black bean and sesame seeds.
100g of Cheese Quesadilla contains 15.9g of protein, which is about the same as
0.6 chicken breasts, or
1.1 cups (309g) of black beans.
† - Not adjusted for digestibility. See the tables
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Estimated Net Carbs:
- 45.9g per 1 serving serving size varied on diameter and count of quesadila
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
High in Saturated Fat.
Contains Trans Fat.
Contains Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- 0.351g per 1 serving serving size varied on diameter and count of quesadila
- Can help improve heart health
Contains Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- 3.087g per 1 serving serving size varied on diameter and count of quesadila.
High in Cholesterol.
Copyright © 2023 Prospre Nutrition Inc.