Sweet and Sour Pork
Restaurant, Chinese, sweet and sour pork
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Trans Linoleic Acid
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Adrenic Acid (AdA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
Trans Monoenoic Fat
1 order (609g)
3 pieces (42g)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Thiamin
- Excellent source of Riboflavin
- Excellent source of Niacin
- Excellent source of Pantothenic Acid
- Excellent source of Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of Choline
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12
- Excellent source of Vitamin A IU
- Excellent source of Vitamin E
- Excellent source of Vitamin K
- Excellent source of Iron
- Excellent source of Phosphorus
- Excellent source of Sodium
- Excellent source of Zinc
- Excellent source of Copper
- Excellent source of Manganese
- Excellent source of Selenium
- Good source of Vitamin A
- Good source of Calcium
- Good source of Magnesium
- Good source of Potassium
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Moderate Protein
- High Fat
- Moderate Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: 100%†
Limiting Amino Acid: Leucine
- Some foods that are a good source of Leucine include soy, hemp, meat, nuts, fish, and legumes.
† - Not adjusted for digestibility. For more information, see the
protein digestibility tables.
100g of Sweet and Sour Pork contains 8.9g of protein, which is about the same as
0.3 chicken breasts, or
0.6 cups (173g) of black beans.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Estimated Net Carbs:
Excellent source of Fiber.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
High in Saturated Fat.
Contains Trans Fat.
Contains Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Contains Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
High in Cholesterol.