- On a plate, pour red sauce over the shrimp and set aside.
- Heat a skillet over high heat and add olive oil. Cook the onions and bell peppers over high heat until they start to brown. Remove from skillet and set aside. over
- Add the shrimp with sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are opaque. Add a little water of sauce gets dry. Remove from the skillet and chop the shrimp into bite size pieces.
- In a clean skillet, heat some butter. Place a tortilla in the skillet, then layer on the shredded cheese, veggies and shrimp. Top with a little more cheese and add a second tortilla. Cook on both sides, adding butter before flipping to the other side. Remove from the skillet and cut into wedges.
- Serve with sour cream and chopped cilantro.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.