Fast Food Chicken Breast
Chicken, breast, from fast food, coated, baked or fried, prepared with skin, skin/coating eaten
Search All Foods
Full Nutrition Profile
1 breast, with skin (202.99999999999997g)
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
1 breast, with skin (203g)
1 breast, bone and skin removed (107g)
1 breast, without skin (142g)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Riboflavin
- Excellent source of Niacin
- Excellent source of Pantothenic Acid
- Excellent source of Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of Choline
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12
- Excellent source of Phosphorus
- Excellent source of Sodium
- Excellent source of Selenium
- Good source of Thiamin
- Good source of Zinc
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- High Protein
- Moderate Fat
- Low Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: %†
Limiting Amino Acid:
- Some foods that are a good source of include .
100g of Fast Food Chicken Breast contains 23.5g of protein, which is about the same as
0.9 chicken breasts, or
1.7 cups (457g) of black beans.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Estimated Net Carbs:
- 12g per 1 breast, with skin
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
High in Saturated Fat.
Contains Trans Fat.
High in Cholesterol.
Copyright © 2022 Prospre Nutrition Inc.