Vegan Pesto Pasta
- Heat grill on medium-high. Cook spaghetti according to label directions. Rinse, drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, toss corn, squash, zucchini, pepper and onions with oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Grill corn, stirring occasionally or until slightly charred.
- Grill squash, zucchini and bell pepper for 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender. Grill onions 2 minutes or until tender and slightly charred, turning occasionally.
- In a large bowl, grate a dash of lemon zest and squeeze one teaspoon of lemon juice. Whisk in pesto and dash of salt and pepper.
- Chop squash, zucchini, pepper and onions; add to bowl with pesto. Add the corn along with tomatoes, parsley and cooked pasta. Toss to combine. Serve and enjoy.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.