Spanish Tortilla with Zucchini
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a medium pot, cover the potato with at least 1 inch of water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil until the potato is fork tender, 22-25 minutes.
- Drain the potato, slice it into thin rounds and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a small, oven safe skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and zucchini; season with salt and pepper. Sauté until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add the potato slices and sauté until all the veggies are lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Spread the vegetables into an even layer in the base of the pan. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Whisk the eggs together in a medium bowl and pour them over the vegetables. Top the eggs with the cheese
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the eggs are set and the potato and zucchini slices on the top are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve the dish warm.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.