Beverages, CYTOSPORT, Muscle Milk, ready-to-drink
Search All Foods
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
14 fl oz (413.99999999999994g)
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Excellent source of Thiamin
- Excellent source of Riboflavin
- Excellent source of Niacin
- Excellent source of Pantothenic Acid
- Excellent source of Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12
- Excellent source of Vitamin A
- Excellent source of Vitamin D
- Excellent source of Iron
- Excellent source of Phosphorus
- Excellent source of Zinc
- Excellent source of Copper
- Good source of Vitamin A IU
- Good source of Vitamin E
- Good source of Calcium
- Good source of Magnesium
- Good source of Potassium
- Good source of Sodium
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- High Protein
- Moderate Fat
- Low Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
100g of contains 5.9g of protein, which is about the same as 1 egg, 0.2 chicken breasts, or 0.4 cups (114g) of black beans.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Low in Saturated Fat.
Zero Trans Fat.
Low in Cholesterol.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.