Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
- Start by preparing flax egg. Mix one tablespoon ground flaxseed meal with three tablespoons of water. Mix together, and let sit in your fridge for 15 minutes until thickened.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, whisk together the all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and oil. When the flax egg is done, add to the mixture.
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. If you'd like, add a tiny pinch of turmeric.
- Lightly press a skillet with oil of choice. Heat the skillet to medium heat. Pour batter into circles and place blueberries on top. Cook pancakes until golden. Flip and continue cooking until done.
- Serve immediately with maple syrup.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Copyright © 2022 Prospre Nutrition Inc.