Salmon with Thai Noodle Salad
- Put a pan of water on to boil. Line a steamer with baking parchment, add the salmon fillets and scatter with a little of the orange zest. When the water is boiling, add the beans to the pan, put the salmon in the steamer on top and cook for 5 minutes.Next, put a pan of water on to boil. Line a steamer with baking parchment, add the salmon fillets and scatter with some orange zest. When the water is boiling, add the beans to the pan, put the salmon in the steamer o top and cook for 5 mins.
- Take the salmon off, and if it is cooked, set aside. Add the peas and the beans to the pan and cook for 1 more minute, or until cooked. Drain the veg, then return the boiling water to the pan, add the noodles and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Put the curry paste and fish sauce in a salad bowl with the orange juice and a little of the remaining zest and spring onions.
- Drain the noodles when they are ready and add to the salad bowl, toss well, then add the chopped orange with the basil and the cooked vegetables.
- Tip in the juice from the fish, then toss well and serve in bowls topped with salmon.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.