Pork Pickle and Pimento Loaf
Pickle and pimiento loaf, pork
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
1 slice (38g)
2 slices (57g)
Nutrient Sources ‡
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Moderate Protein
- High Fat
- Low Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
- Navitas Naturals, Aztec Chia Seed Superfood,
- Epic, Beef Jerky, Coconut Carnivore
- Nut & Protein Spread
- All Natural* Uncured Pepperoni, White Cheddar Cheese & Toasted Rounds
- Iceberg Lettuce, Ranch Dressing, Smoked Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham, Swiss Cheese, Carrots Chef Salad Kit
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: 100%†
Limiting Amino Acid: Leucine
- Some foods that are a good source of Leucine include soy, hemp, meat, nuts, fish, and legumes.
100g of Pork Pickle and Pimento Loaf contains 11.2g of protein, which is about the same as 1.9 eggs, 0.4 chicken breasts, or 0.8 cups (218g) of black beans.† - Not adjusted for digestibility. See the tables here for reference.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Moderate amount of Saturated Fat.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.