Full Nutrition Profile
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
1 cup (330g)
1 tbsp (20.63g)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Thiamin
- Excellent source of Riboflavin
- Excellent source of Pantothenic Acid
- Excellent source of Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of Calcium
- Excellent source of Iron
- Excellent source of Magnesium
- Excellent source of Potassium
- Excellent source of Copper
- Excellent source of Manganese
- Good source of Phosphorus
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Zero Protein
- Zero Fat
- High Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Sorghum syrup contains no protein.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Copyright © 2022 Prospre Nutrition Inc.