Snickers Marathon Honey Nut Oat Bar
Formulated bar, MARS SNACKFOOD US, SNICKERS MARATHON Honey Nut Oat Bar
Full Nutrition Profile
1 bar (55.00000000000001g)
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Excellent source of Thiamin
- Excellent source of Riboflavin
- Excellent source of Niacin
- Excellent source of Pantothenic Acid
- Excellent source of Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12
- Excellent source of Vitamin A IU
- Excellent source of Vitamin E
- Excellent source of Vitamin D
- Excellent source of Iron
- Excellent source of Magnesium
- Excellent source of Zinc
- Excellent source of Copper
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Moderate Protein
- Low Fat
- High Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: %†
Limiting Amino Acid:
- Some foods that are a good source of include .
100g of Snickers Marathon Honey Nut Oat Bar contains 22.5g of protein, which is about the same as
0.8 chicken breasts, or
1.6 cups (437g) of black beans.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Estimated Net Carbs:
Excellent source of Fiber.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Moderate amount of Saturated Fat.
Contains Trans Fat.
Copyright © 2023 Prospre Nutrition Inc.