Salad dressing, mayonnaise, imitation, milk cream
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
1 tablespoon (15g)
1 cup (240g)
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Low Protein
- Moderate Fat
- Moderate Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
- Infant formula, MEAD JOHNSON, ENFAMIL, Infant, with iron, liquid concentrate, with ARA and DHA, reconstituted
- Yellow or Green Summer Squash and Onions
- Shop Rite, Baked Cheese Crackers, Cheddar Cheese
- Roundy's, Baked Cheese Crackers, Cheddar
- Kettle Microwave Popcorn
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: 100%†
Limiting Amino Acid: Methionine
- Some foods that are a good source of Methionine include eggs, meat, fish, sesame seeds, Brazil nuts and some other plant seeds, and cereal grains.
100g of Imitation Mayonnaise contains 2.1g of protein, which is about the same as 0.4 eggs, 0.1 chicken breasts, or 0.2 cups (41g) of black beans.† - Not adjusted for digestibility. See the tables here for reference.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Moderate amount of Saturated Fat.
Low in Cholesterol.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.