Fruit bar, with added vitamin C, baby food, toddler
Search All Foods
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Low Protein
- Low Fat
- High Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
- Dried Sweetened Cranberries
- Now and Later, Chewy Intense Flavor Chews, Cherry, Grape, Blue Raspberry, Strawberry
- Now and Later, Long Lasting Original Mixed Fruit Chews, Cherry, Grape, Strawberry, Watermelon, Apple
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: 0%†
Limiting Amino Acid: Histidine
- Some foods that are a good source of Histidine include meat, fish, poultry, nuts, seeds, and whole grains.
100g of Fruit bar, with added vitamin C, baby food, toddler contains 0.8g of protein, which is about the same as 0.1 eggs, 0 chicken breasts, or 0.1 cups (16g) of black beans.† - Not adjusted for digestibility. See the tables here for reference.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Low in Saturated Fat.
Low in Cholesterol.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.