Emu Inside Drum
Emu, inside drums, cooked, broiled
Search All Foods
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
1 serving ( 3 oz ) (85g)
1 inside drum cooked ( yield from 572 g raw meat ) (416g)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Thiamin
- Excellent source of Riboflavin
- Excellent source of Niacin
- Excellent source of Pantothenic Acid
- Excellent source of Vitamin B6
- Excellent source of Vitamin B12
- Excellent source of Iron
- Excellent source of Zinc
- Excellent source of Copper
- Excellent source of Selenium
- Good source of Phosphorus
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Very High Protein
- Low Fat
- Zero Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
Protein Quality Score: 100%†
Limiting Amino Acid: Leucine
- Some foods that are a good source of Leucine include soy, hemp, meat, nuts, fish, and legumes.
100g of Emu Inside Drum contains 32.4g of protein, which is about the same as
1.2 chicken breasts, or
2.3 cups (629g) of black beans.
† - Not adjusted for digestibility. See the tables
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Low in Saturated Fat.
Zero Trans Fat.
High in Cholesterol.
Copyright © 2022 Prospre Nutrition Inc.