Bologna sandwich, with spread
Search All Foods
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Thiamin
- Excellent source of Selenium
- Good source of Niacin
- Good source of Vitamin B12
- Good source of Sodium
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Moderate Protein
- Moderate Fat
- Moderate Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
- Vegetable and pasta combinations with cream or cheese sauce (broccoli, pasta, carrots, corn, zucchini, peppers, cauliflower, peas, etc.), cooked
- Nagaraya, Cracker Nuts, Garlic
- Just Pure Foods, Zucchini Pesto Chips
- Good Seed, Spicy Italian Hempseed Sliders
- Cheese Pizza
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
100g of Bologna Sandwich contains 10.5g of protein, which is about the same as 1.7 eggs, 0.4 chicken breasts, or 0.7 cups (203g) of black beans.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Moderate amount of Saturated Fat.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.