Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
Hannaford Bros. Co.
Search All Foods
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
INGREDIENTS: MILK, VINEGAR, SALT.
Nutrient Sources ‡
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Moderate Protein
- High Fat
- Low Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
- Buy Fresh Produce Inc, Gourmet on the Go! Salads, Chef Salad, Turkey, Ham, Eggs, Swiss Cheese and Ranch Dressing
- Crystal Farms, American Pasteurized Process Cheese Product
- Cabot, American Cheese Food
- Brownie Batter
- Cobb Salad with Turkey & Uncured Bacon Romaine Lettuce, Smoked Turkey Breast, Hard-Cooked Egg & Uncured Bacon with Blue Cheese Dressing
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
100g of Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese contains 9.7g of protein, which is about the same as 1.6 eggs, 0.4 chicken breasts, or 0.7 cups (188g) of black beans.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
Moderate amount of Saturated Fat.
Zero Trans Fat.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.