Black Forest Ham & Swiss on Seven Grain
Search All Foods
Full Nutrition Profile
Using default Daily Values from FDA.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Detailed Nutrient Information
Trans Hexadec 9 Enoic Acid
Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLAs)
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
Eicosatrienoic Acid (ETE)
Dihomo Gamma Linolenic Acid (DGLA)
Eicosatetraenoic Acid (ETA)
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
Heneicosapentaenoic Acid (HPA)
Docosapentanoic Acid (DPA)
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)
INGREDIENTS: SEVEN GRAIN BREAD (ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR), BLACK FOREST HAM, SWISS CHEESE, TOMATO, LETTUCE, MUSTARD SPREAD.
Nutrient Sources ‡
- Excellent source of Sodium
- Good source of Vitamin A IU
- Good source of Calcium
- Good source of Iron
‡ - As defined by Health Canada guidelines.
Nutrition Facts Source: USDA
Proportions of Macros
- Moderate Protein
- Moderate Fat
- Moderate Carbs
Foods with similar macro profiles:
- Babyfood, cereal, high protein, with apple and orange, prepared with whole milk
- Beef, noodles, and vegetables (including carrots, broccoli, and/or dark-green leafy), no sauce
- Evol, Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Complete Skillets Yankee Pot Roast
- Chicken Tortilla Soup, Chicken Tortilla
Profile of Protein in Item
Essential Amino Acids
Essential amino acids are critical for building protein. For more information, see the Wikipedia page on them.
100g of Black Forest Ham & Swiss on Seven Grain contains 12.6g of protein, which is about the same as 2.1 eggs, 0.5 chicken breasts, or 0.9 cups (245g) of black beans.
Profile of Carbohydrates in Item
Fraction of Carbs by Type
* Other includes oligosaccharides and other polysaccharides.
Estimated Net Carbs:
Excellent source of Fiber.
Profile of Fat in Item
Types of Fats
High in Saturated Fat.
Zero Trans Fat.
Copyright © 2021 Prospre Nutrition Inc.